Friday, February 27, 2009

Sweet smelling Mama

Although the boys still on direct breastfeeding, they love to drink plain water from milk bottle (I use Dr Baby smelly rubber teats). I introduce bottle to them quite some time ago as I afraid they would not accept bottle milk when they grow up in future. I tried giving them formula through bottle (just for fun to see if I can escape from breastfeeding at times) but they throw out upon sucking it. *No luck escaping from the boys*. At this moment, they are still very attached to me. The only time I can escape is during their morning porridge feed (that is the only 2 hours I zoom out to do my facial treatment). Taking solid now could at least keep their little tummy filled for a while before they decided to sniff and smell Mummy again….

No comments: