Friday, October 31, 2008

Another wedding for myself?

Although QQ is already four, she can be very unreasonable at times. For instant, she has a weird dream of me kissing his father at our wedding. Then she woke up crying said I did not bring her along to my wedding.

I tried to explain to her that couples only get married once, and after they have kids, they no longer “Re-married”. But she just refuse to listen, and demand that me and hubby must get married again this SUNDAY! She even planned everything for our wedding, like when to put to fire crackers, what colour gown I must wear, what food should be served and blah, blah, blah……

I guess it is because recently her nanny brought her to witness a wedding from morning wedding until night dinner. That is why, she is dreaming about wanting to attending her own mother’s wedding….

Sigh….don’t know how shall we do again to “Remarried” this Sunday!

No comments: