Sunday, June 01, 2008

Presents for the boys

I went to collect some newborn diapers (and even presents) from this mummy of 3 girls yesterday. We were greeted by her very sociable girl who was really warm to me and my girl yesterday, until QQ was so shy that she dare not even get down from the sofa. On the other hand, her beautiful first girl was so shy that she was almost hiding herself away all the time while her newborn was fast asleep while we were there.

Gosh, she gave me 3 packs of newborn diapers yesterday. I wonder the boys would be able to finish them since they are quite small size. But I guess, breastfed baby will somehow use them fast since they poo many times in a day!

Thanks a lot, Shireen!

3 comments:

allthingspurple said...

ai? your twins born already meh? i tot i just hopped by from your other blog but didnt read anything about it? wait. i go there again. ha ha

Mummy to QiQi said...

Christene, not yet...hehe....if yes, i will not be able to go out anymore :p

allthingspurple said...

oh. ha ha... you already know your boys' weight !! wow !!