Monday, June 09, 2008

Pregnancy at 35 weeks

I am going to miss this pregnancy, I know I surely will.

Although I am huge and very uncomfortable right now, especially with the itchiness on my tummy, I definitely enjoy the feel of the babies kicking (plus a lot of attention from the public).

Each day, I feel that the kicks are becoming more intense, as their bone gets stronger. I wonder if after delivery of the twins, will I ever miss being pregnant again (plus good food during confinement).

Now I just cannot wait to see my babies, who they will look like, and if they really look that identical :)

7 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

I cannot wait too!!! hehehehe

Elaine said...

Very soon you will be holding your baby already.

After 1st pregnancy, I miss being pregnant, but after the 3rd time, I don't miss it anymore. haha..

allthingspurple said...

and i cant wait to read your posts about them ! ha ha. i have been checking your blogs every now and then. Didnt realise you got so many blogs. dont where which one to start with sometimes. ha ha

mommy of 3 angels said...

ya enjoy it while u can!!! i miss the "wiggly worm" feeling too

Mummy to QiQi said...

haha...the wiggly feeling is great!

wonderful life said...

Haha... I do miss being pregnant and the wiggly feeling too! I told my hubby every time when I recall back my pregnancy moments and he said I'm nuts! Sigh... men! :(

Nancy Poh said...

I am at it again. Seeing that you are going to have many mummys with kids visiting to see your new born soon, read my tips on how to keep your cushion clean.

http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com/2008/06/when-kids-come-visiting-be-prepared.html