Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Calling herself Mei-Mei recently

My girl is extremely moody and cranky these days. Like what everyone said, probably she is sensing that her baby brothers are arriving anytime, which caused her mood swing. She can come home from school, without uttering a word to me. She can just look blankly at me, and go to her nap without saying anything. She can purposely knock herself, or accidentally for no reason just to get my attention.

And most funny of all, she has been calling herself "mei-mei" (little sister in Mandarin) recently, saying that I'll give her a big brother soon. Obviously some jealousy here, huh?

That's my eldest little girl, sigh......

2 comments:

bits of life said...

Hi Chinnee, I guess this happen to all the eldest child... I think she senses it too. May be you could spend more time talking and cuddling with her especially this moment...

Blessed mum said...

I read books abt little baby coming to my eldest when I expecting my second daughter. I also explain to her (doubt she fully understand) that she will be a jiejie soon and her responsibility and most importantly, mommy still loves her even with the new arrival.