Sunday, April 27, 2008

I feel like an invalid now

With my growing belly, I almost cannot walk anymore. The weight is getting unbearable, and the pressure on my pelvic bone is really killing me, especially when I stand up. Like what Shireen mentioned earlier, I think the tiredness in my body is making me feeling sleepy at all time. I spend most of the time on bed these days, feeling like an invalid now. Thank goodness there is not much to do everyday at home, except some basic cleaning and washing.

2 comments:

Wai Wai said...

You are carrying twins! God bless you with double abundance. I can imagine the physical discomfort you are having, press on and you will be able to see your lovely babies in no time... do take care..

Mummy to QiQi said...

hi Wai Wai,
Thanks for dropping by. Haha...never in my life feel so useless, but i guess my quiet and peaceful time is too short now before the 2 kids comes out soon...better take my time and sleep all i want now :)