Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Any thing that can help me awake?

I am feeling really tired these days although only in my 27 weeks of pregnancy. Everyone who sees me would be surprise at how big I look now, and not only that, I feel physically and mentally worn out as well. Now I spend most of my time on bed, hoping to take some weight off my pelvic area during sitting or standing. I doubt there is anyway that can makes me feel any better. Although I still take prenatal vitamins, I still prefer the natural way. Must really check out with the herb expert or shop at iamshaman.com to see what is available for pregnant mums like me to keep me fresh and awake for a longer time.

3 comments:

oshicare said...

Really got no experience of expecting for twins. Don't grumble... it is pay off when u see your little twin ^_^ Mother Is Greatest Of All...

Mummy to QiQi said...

its really unexpectedly tired in this pregnancy. But I suppose I shud appreciate as it is the one last time for me.

Hazel said...

do rest more if u feel tire, pregnant is really suffer