Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Progress of maid selection

With 2 new boys coming soon to the family, everyone is advising me to hire a maid as soon as possible since I will be soon in my 3rd trimester.

Although I do not like the idea of having a stranger living with me in my home, I cannot think of any other alternative other than having a live-in-maid helping me with the babies. Right now, I am in the midst of searching for a maid, someone who I can really trust.

I received numerous biodata from the maid agency recently, but with just the pictures seen, I doubt I can really trust my instinct by just looking the the pictures like that.

Time is getting nearer, and I wish to settle this problem as soon as possible. If only my SIL's ex-maid could come over again to help me......

6 comments:

JO-N said...

You can't afford to wait too long.

Mummy to QiQi said...

yeah...will hire soon...

Malaika's mummy said...

Please quickly get some help earlier, so that you can start training the maid before the twin arrive. I doubt you will have time to train her when the twin is here.

Sorry can't help you in yr maid selection. Perhaps you can have a telephone interview with some of the candidates.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yup, quickly go select and hire one coz it may take months. I waited for 5 months and finally my maid agent admitted to me that there are probs with the maid's documentation! Luckily my temp maid is ok and we hired her.

You can try my previous maid agency at www.wiramai.com. You can view the maids' biodata online. I just went to their website. There's 1 maid who's in her 40s who looks ok and she had worked in Msia for 2 years.

Mummy to QiQi said...

we saw one today, i think she is pretty good, but hubby doesnt like her :(