Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A dent on the car's door?

Wonder if anyone out there (especially men) is as fussy as my hubby.

Today, I went to the market to do some marketing. Knowing that hubby is very fussy with his beloved car, I had to look out for a spacious parking space so that the chances of having the side of the car being knocked by the parked car beside is slimmer. Unfortunately not this time.

Although there is a car that seems parked away quite a distance, I guess the passenger of the car must have opened the car too wide and knocked into my driver door. Of course I did not notice, that, but hubby is really mad now finding about the dent.

Hope he would just take his car away with him and let my have back my little old car.

4 comments:

Eagles' Wings said...

Yes. Yes. And Yes. My hubby is fussy too!!!

Jess said...

my hubby too. that's why i don't like to drive "his" car...men are men....

Mummy to QiQi said...

so irritating....better use own car than use people's car, really...

chooi peng said...

and my hubby too. thats why he like to park his car next to the car that with sliding door. LOL