Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Common to dream of your delivery?

I had the most beautiful dream this wee morning.

We were back to hubby's hometown for a short holiday. Suddenly I need to give birth earlier than my EDD. Had a pleasant birth (probably I just read the Hypnobirthing Book) and gave birth to 2 beautiful baby boys.

But since they both looked almost the same, even myself could not recognise which one is Twin 1 and Twin 2 until I got to keep asking with the nurse.

The nurse told me that Twin 2 (which I am carrying on my right) is the kor-kor (my elder son).

Let's see how accurate if Twin 2 really comes out first and be the elder twin:)

1 comment:

david santos said...

To avoid such a tragedy happening again, and for the salvation of our children, we are doing a worldwide campaign, displaying the image of NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN in blogs all over the world on 25th April 2008. Let's not forget NURIN JAZLIN.

Thank you