Thursday, February 28, 2008

What if I die during delivery?

Haha...it may sounds very scary and negative, but I just can't help thinking about it.

A ex-colleague of mine had a smooth pregnancy and seemed jovial about it. Unfortunately, after delivered her first baby boy, she passed away due to very weird reasons (I heard her face turn black).

We all know death is inevitable otherwise we would not need to make a will or buy insurance.

I told me hubby not to get another wife (in case she makes my poor QQ a maid and make my sons serve her in bed later on :( )

He said he would just live a life of Edison Chen, haha....(wonder he got that kind of luck with no money and this kind of face!)

10 comments:

Michelle said...

with men, it's not the look that matters. it's their charm and their skill! hahaha

i too have the same thought but i told God that my time on earth is not up yet and dont take me home yet. :)

bits of life said...

hi chinnee, this is funny! I guess the hormone is making us thinking all the "what if"?

bits of life said...

hi chinnee, this is funny! I guess the hormone is making us thinking all the "what if"?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

don't know whether this is scary or funny...hehehehhe

Elaine said...

THink positive. :D

chooi peng said...

i m thinking this too when i m first pregnant KW

Mummy to QiQi said...

Michelle, probably u are right about man...otherwise hw come i got stuck with him?

Alice, we would never know...

Barb, pretty scary huh?

Elaine, yeah...but just can't help thinking about it...

CP, quite normal yeah for us mum to think this way ...

Trinity said...

Chin Nee... don't worry too much ok? You will be fine... I also used to think like that, *grin* I think it's normal!

Shannon's Mummy said...

choi choi choi.. split it out and said it again..

You will have a smooth delivery!

Take Care! ^_^

Mummy to QiQi said...

Trinity, guess it is a part of motherhood yeah...where we scared to leave our children...

Jasmine, haha....am sure u have such thought, dont you?