Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Unable to get help for confinement

Just spoke to a few confinement ladies recomended by some good friends of mine. Since my babies will be due anytime in June, it is such a last minute booking that almost all recomended confinement ladies are fully booked by now. Even my ex-CL is going to Singapore and won't be back so soon.

Initially I thought my hubby will convince her sis to come down to help, but seems like there is a slim chance she would not leave her dog alone for weeks. Just hope it is going to work out last minute, sigh....

2 comments:

allthingspurple said...

hi, was bloghopping. I would strongly advise you to get a confinement lady from a reputable agency. I had a horrible time with my first delivery and with my second was determined not to go through that again. We went to Pei Ling Confinement Agency in SS2 and they gave me one of their best lady. It was wonderful having her around. I had to pay double because it was Chinese New Year but it was worth it.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can give me those CL's number?
My EDD is May next year, currently are looking for CL.

My email is rachel_scw@hotmail.com

appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.

Warm Regards,
Rachel