Friday, February 22, 2008

Quirky and Unimportant things about me!

Got this tag from dear Trinity, she wants to know "Quirky and Unimportant things about me!"

Well, see how many I can find:

1. I hate sports. Dono why, I can never do well in sports, and always be the last in running.

2. I am a quick person, sometimes can be pretty clumsy too (thats what my mom and hubby always complain about me)

3. Hot-tempered also...haha...quick moving people can't really be patient, can they?

4. I love to cook and bake (dono where this interest comes from as my mum hardly cooks, what's more baking!

5. I love to sleep and take long hours nap. You may be surprise to find that 3 hours napping is normal for me!

More details about me.

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Wah chin nee I think our characteristics are rather similar except no. 4... sobs..sobs..sobs.. :-)

Mummy to QiQi said...

Give me 5, Trinity!