Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Increase your chance of having twins

It is very exciting when most of us hear about twin pregnancy and since we do not have gene running in the family, never did I thought I would one day conceive twins (I am currently).

After so readings from the internets, I found some useful articles how one can increase her chance to conceive twins where "Eating more yam" is one of them! (Oh, I do love yam!!)

To learn some of the factors, you can read more on thisarticle on how to increase your chance to have twins.

4 comments:

deanacakes-kk Sabah,Malaysia said...

thanks for the tips..yap i will try for it next hehe

Sweetiepie said...

oh really?I wish to have twins before..what about the gender?

nyumix said...

thanks for sharing tips. i will try for the next one..:)

Peridot&Sapphire said...

there's sure lots of factor to conceive twin... thanks for the info.