Saturday, December 22, 2007

Maternity clothing












Do you really buy a lot of maternity clothing or borrow it from someone else?

During my first pregnancy, I was really to borrow a box of maternity clothing from a friend. And those maternity clothings are really not cheap nowadays, I mean those presentable ones. Although I have one or 2 sets my own, I hardly have to wear nice office clothings as we have a outer layer for our uniform while I was working.

This time, while I was shopping for some, again, I had a huge bag of passed down from a friend who had decided to stop production (have more babies). I really feel blessed for having so much help from friends around me :)

1 comment:

nyumix said...

Since I have a big size, I think I always bought my maternity wear before. Could not borrow from family since they all to small :)