Got the latest newsletter from my favourite site, where they shared more ideas about kids craft for Christmas. My girl has enjoyed their crafts session from their previous publication and I am sure she will too, for this new one.
Materials: long crepe of green papers, scissors, glue and glitter
1. Fold up the papers, creating a few sessions.
2. Draw a simple pine tree, be sure to link up the sites.
3. Cut according to the shape.
4. Open up and you will get a link of trees.
5. Decorate them with some glue and glitter.