Monday, December 10, 2007

Conceive immediate after a miscarriage

Although this is not my first pregnancy, I am surprise to still learn something new. As the saying goes, each pregnancy is different. And I cannot agree much more.

I just learnt that a woman is ready for childbearing again after a miscarriage once the normal cycle returns. When my miscarriage happened, I bleed for almost one full month (as if after giving birth).

Since my miscarriage was almost complete (with only 1.1cm placenta left intact) without any problem of prolonged bleeding, I did not realise I could ovulate immediately 2 weeks after the miscarriage.

So my girl was right. The soul is still there. No wonder she keeps talking to her "baby brother" after the miscarriage happened.

6 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

You are really fertile eh? Take very good care this time. Dont overstress yourself and relax!

Kelly said...

Yah! Yah! Stay cool & take lots of rest! Guess Jane's Tong Sum wine really work for you... hhehehheheh.... Now I can officially congrate you! Congratulations & hope u have a painless smooth labor!!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

oh... you are pregnant now? congrate and I also know this fact today... take good care ya...

1+2mom said...

Sorry about the miscarriage but congratulation for pregnancy and takecare yourself.

cheap promotional products said...

Are you really interested in gain much more?
Don't waste your time. Contact me!
www.adcentiveswest.com/

miche said...

u pregnant!!!! i knew it! this is d surprise. CONGRATS!!!! :)