Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Tag

Thanks Healy for your Christmas present. It just arrive the right time.















1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? I normally get only sweets.
3. Colored or white lights? White...I want white christmas!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Nothing for Christmas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Grilled chicken for i only take chicken.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Singapore with my parents.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? To me, Santa only exist in cartoons.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I would open it if i get one.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? So sad, no Christmas tree for us.
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? Love it.
12. Can you ice skate? Hate it...tiring and painful!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Gift from God, my family :)
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Food and family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Cake with lots of cream.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Birthday presents only.
17. What is on top of your tree? Don't even have a tree, *sob sob*
18. Which do you like best giving or receiving? Both.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Jinggle Bells.
20. Do you like candy canes? I love receiving, but only for decor as I hardly eat sweets.

Merry Christmas and ho...ho...ho...goes to Kelly, Li Li, Jo-N, and Ellyn.

2 comments:

everydayhealy said...

Our family is certainly our greatest gift! Merry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!

delittleones said...

hmnnn. didn't know you mention me here until now. It's me right? Unless you have another friend by the name Ellyn.