Saturday, November 10, 2007
Itsy Bitsy Spider
We did this nice little craft on our playgroup last week. Jo-N prepared this simple craft for our Itsy Bitsy Spider stories and songs.
sugar paper, white and red scrap papers, pen, scissors and glue
1. Fold sugar paper into half.
2. Trace our kid's little hand onto the paper.
3. Leave the wrist area connected.
4. Cut out only the four fingers (without the thumb ya)
5. Open up and you get a shape of a "bat" (but it is supposed to be spider, haha!)
6. Cut out shapes of eyes, and mouth.
7. Glue them onto the sugar baby and u have a 8 legged spider :)