Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Help for Nausea


Nausea is different for each pregnancy and each person. According to some old tales, it is believe that our pregnancy experience will follow what our mum has gone through.

In my previous pregnancy, although I am very sensitive to the smell, I am lucky I don't vomit very easily. However with some steps taken, I really find it help ease the nausea. Here are some tips that I follow:

1. Keep your blood sugar levels even by eating small, frequent meals high in protein and complex carbohydrates.

2. Eat before you are hungry.

3. Eat a substantial bedtime snack, including protein.

4. Be sure to get enough fluids.

5. Try ginger.

1 comment:

make money at home said...

Do you want to have high extra-incomes from your home?
Don't waste your time, contact me!
www.successwithauctions.com