Friday, November 09, 2007

The 3rd FIVE

I had my 1st "FIVE" and 2nd "FIVE" and now come the 3rd "FIVE" passed to me by Zara's Mama.

Instructions:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot:

1. Everydayhealy
2. little miss may
3. Laundry Amah
4. Zara's mama
5. Chin nee

Choose 5 people to tag:
1. Li Li
2. Paik Ling
3. Shooi
4. Siew Ting
5. Tutiger

What were you doing 10 years ago? Having fun in uni.

What were you doing 1 year ago? Feel a bit lost since I just stopped working.

5 snacks you enjoy: Goreng pisang, raisins, cheezels, seaweed, banana

5 songs that you know all the lyrics to: Nursery rhymes can count ah?

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire: Same thing as I am doing now.

5 bad habits: Messy, untidy, hasty, dreaming, eating all day long

5 favourite toys: Laptop, oven, frying pan, camera, my little girl

5 things you like doing: Sleeping, reading, cooking, baking, playing

5 things you would never wear again: Tight jeans, skimpy skirt, sleeveless shirt, swimsuit, high boots

3 comments:

Tak Feng & Li Li said...

Hi Hi. Have done it in Sept. Hehe...

Things come in Five

make money online said...

Do you want to have high extra-incomes from your home?
Don't waste your time, contact me!
www.successwithauctions.com

Anonymous said...

Do you want to have high extra-incomes from your home?
Don't waste your time, contact me!
www.successwithauctions.com