However it is very important to get a close monitoring from the gynae in case of some complication arise. You might be surprise that you can actually help strengthen your pregnancy as there is a lot of development of your baby in just the first four weeks.
- all major systems and organs begin to form
- the embryo looks like a tadpole
- the neural tube (which becomes the brain and spinal cord), the digestive system, and the heart and circulatory system begin to form
- the beginnings of the eyes and ears are developing
- tiny limb buds appear (which will develop into arms and legs)
- the heart is beating