My little helper and I did a simple baking yesterday.
200g margerine (I uses Planta)
80g icing sugar sifted
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp sugar
120 self-raising flour, sifted
120g corn-flour, sifted
1. Cream butter, icing sugar, vanilla essence and salt till just combined.
2. Add both sifted flours and mix into a soft-dough.
3. Spoon mixture into piping bag with star nozzle.
4. Pipe them into a shape of a rossette.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven at 170C (20mins) till light golden brown.
6. Cool on rack, sprinkle some icing sugar on top.
Tips: You can also ignore step 3&4. Instead just spoon them onto the tray and top them with honey star for decor.