Didn't manage to keep the one we made, this is my very first craft we did in our PJ Playgroup. It is a very simple and beautiful craft. I even made some for QQ friend when they came visit us some time ago.
Materials: paper plate, yellow paper, orange or red paper, scissors, glue, marker
1. First fold paper plate into half (optional to paint the plate in yellow).
2. Trace palm on yellow paper an cut it out. Glue it to be duck's tail.
3. Cut a shape of the head from the yellow paper, and glue it to the plate.
4. Cut duck feets and a flabby beak from the orange paper.
5. Glue them to the duck.
6. Use a market and draw the eyes.