Sunday, September 02, 2007
Folded butterfly card
Materials: 2 pieces of color paper (use different colors), scissors, glue, puncher, makers, string
1. Put the two folded cards together (one inside the other).
2. Draw one side of the butterfly on one half of the paper
3. Keeping the cards together, cut out shapes of the butterfly
4. Take one of the butterfly and trail cut a smaller butterfly
5. Using the hole punch, make a series of holes along the edges of the two pieces you just cut.
6. Glue them together (u can opt to glue only partially in the middle)
7. Draw a body of the butterfly and glue it to the middle
8. Now you have a butterfly card.
9. Decorate your butterfly with scrap color papers, makers or glitters.