Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Materials: Twig with many branches, clay or sand, paper cup, string, green color paper, pictures of family members (optional), scissors
1. Get a twig with many branches, pluck all leaves off the branches
2. Put the twig into the paper cup. Fill with sand or clay to stand
3. Cut out shapes of leaves. Write each family member's names on it.
4. Punch a hole on each leaves. Tie string to the leaves.
5. Hang the oldest member of the family (eg.Grandma and Grandpa) below.
6. Follow by mother and father in the middle, kids' name on top.
Optional: Instead of just writing names, can paste also photos of the members on each leaves.