I found this craft idea in Enchanted learning. All kids love stars, how about getting them to make this cascade star mobile for their little siblings?
Materials: thick paper, string, one straw, scissors, marker or glitters for star decoration
1. You can either print some stars (from big to small) on the paper.
2. Trace them onto thick paper and cut them out.
3. Decorate them with marker or glitter.
4. Make a hole in the middle of each star.
5. Cut out short segment of straw for each star.
6. String a segment of straw and star (from small to big) alternately. Remember to leave a long lop ontop and tie it to the mobile.