Create your own healthy junk food pack. A better way to get your little one to eat a delicious mix of nutritious nibbles!
• a paper lunch bag
• crayons for colouring / decorating stickers
• sticky tape
• healthy nibbles (see below)
1. Cut a brown paper bag in half and make two small bags using the bottom half of the original bag (cut in half) and some sticky tape.
2. Decorate the bags with a theme
3. Fill up the bags with your choice of healthy nibbles
Nibble ideas: Pop corns, mini cookies, dried prunes, dried apricots, marshmellow, banana chips, peanuts, cashews, Japanese rice crackers, sunflower seeds, or anything you can find in your house
Ideas from Kidscraftweekly