Making a lace-up is a fun and easy activity with a lasting outcome. Good for kids to practise their hand and eye coordination too.
• thick card
• crayons or colour pencils
• a hole punch
• a shoe lace (or a length of wool with the end wrapped in sticky tape)
1. Draw a big wedge of swiss cheese onto cardboard.
2. Have your little one colour it in. When they're finished, cut it out and punch holes in it.
3. Demonstrate how to thread the lace through the holes and then sit back and enjoy continue blogging!
Ideas and photos adopted from Kidscraftweekly