Don't know what to do with your baby food jar? Instead of throwing them away, it can be used to create a pet that you wish to have.
Materials: Baby food jar, scrap items, wiggly eyes, color papers (or colorful foams), pipe cleaner
1. Clean the baby food jar. Remove labels.
2. Fill them with pom-pom or any items that matches the animal
3. Cover with the lid and turn it upside down.
4. Decorate ears, and beak with cut out foam and glue them in place.
5. For whiskers, glue the pipe cleaner under the nose.