Since Christmas is coming, I got to get some idea for our playgroup and found this online at www.kidssoup.com
Materials: Blue paper, black color paper, orange color paper, tissue paper or cotton balls, glue
1. Draw a snowman onto the blue paper
2. Apply glue onto the snowman and paste bits of tissue paper (or cotton ball) onto snowman.
3. Using black paper, cut out shapes of eyes, button, and mouth.
4. Using orange paper, cut out shape of a sharp nose.
5. Decorate the snow flake falling with cotton balls.