Friday, March 30, 2007

My first Cheese Cake



Since young, I have great interest with everything to do with food (from preparing to eating). My mum wasn't very much of a good cook, though I must admit I still love and miss her cooking (my childhood taste) nowadays. I have always love my grandma's cooking, but I din have the chance to learn from her as she always finds that I was a nuisance in the kitchen when I tried to help (most probaly at that time I was too young to handle fire!)

Now I have got all the time in the world to learn and experience. Hence , I decided to learn to bake. Picking up a good local baking book, and some ingredients (gosh, they are expensive !!), i decided to do a cheese cake. Thanks to my nanny, who has offered me to do my experiement in her house as she has all the baking accessories one needs.

With a high enthusiam to bake, we decided to start up this morning. Well, after a whole mad morning, with QiQi fancying eating on with my beaten up butter, we managed to bake a butter cake, with lots of cheddar cheese as topping and this is how it looks like. My first cheese cake.

1 comment:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your cheese cake make my mouth water... yummy... :drooling: