Thursday, February 24, 2005

An unforgettable Chinese New Year *2005*

This year, we have decided to stay a little longer in Kuantan during Chinese New Year before going back to Melaka. Don't why, just wish to stay a little longer...

On the 2nd night of new year, 10th Feb 2005, we all went out for dinner. Ah-mak doesn't wanna follow us, saying that her leg is painful. It seems that she just wanna stay at home with Ah-pak. After being persuaded, she agreed to go out to dinner with us at a restaurant called "Ah Soon Koh".

In the middle of that night, while sleeping, suddenly there is a loud bang on the room door. When I opened my eyes, my hubby has ran out of the room. I could hear a loud rhythmic sound and seems that my Ah-pak is having difficulty catching his breath. They tried to bring him up but just couldn't moved him. Finally they had to resort to call an ambulance for assistance. It was a scary scene and QiQi was crying hard (due to the loud noise). I was in the room consoling her back to sleep and my own heart beating fast. Tears was rolling down my cheeks too uncontrollable, due to being too frightened, maybe.

Finally the ambulance arrive and everyone send Ah-pak to the hospital. Stay back were the kids and myself. Everyone was worried Ah-pak couldn't survive that day but he managed to stay on...

3 comments:

joejones73644957 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

morisingals7887 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

lennyerickson1643692645 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.